Tecamin Max bio-stimulant is one of our main bio-stimulants based on key amino acids to increase nitrogen use efficiency and optimize overall plant metabolism by improving crop production. In addition, it is excellent protection against all types of abiotic stress situations.
Tecamin Max Biostimulant is a general-purpose biostimulant made from plant origin amino acids that activate the plant’s general metabolism. In addition to its amino acids, Tecamin Max contains a variety of naturally occurring organic and active substances that boosts the growth of crops and protect them from stress. it may also be applied with pesticides as a carrier agent and reduce the stress caused to the plant by toxic chemicals.
This bio-stimulant is designed to increase the tolerance of plants against adverse effects of abiotic stress, favoring the development of beneficial soil microorganisms and generating a greater resistance to erosion.
The role of this product is to control and accelerate the life processes of plants, increase the resistance to stress, and stimulate their development (roots and leaves). This Bio-stimulants contribute to better seed germination and induce the biological activity of plants. These products are also safe for the environment and contribute to sustainable, high-output low-input crop productions.
- Free “L” Amino Acid – 12%
- Nitrogen (N) – 7%
- Organic Matter – 50%
- pH – 6.5
Main Attributes of Tecamin Max Biostimulant
- Activates plant metabolism
- Increases vegetal mass
- Boosts plant growth
- Protects plant against stress
- Promotes better germination and root development, which increases vigor and resistance to stress.
- It helps increase the filling and quality of the grain.
- Helps plant recover from stress
- Carrier action for other products.
1-3L/Ha every 7 or 14 days (depending on the kind of crop). Apply as foliar spray during nursery stage, vegetative growth stage, and stress condition.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 5.00 rating from 177 reviews
Takiforce garden soil manure is dirt, advanced with fertilizer and other natural matter so it’s nutritious for plants. It has a heavier surface and holds water longer than preparing blends. It’s more reasonable than gardening soil since it doesn’t have pricier fixings like perlite, vermiculite or greenery. It’s for the most part endlessly soil is very economical.
Takiforce garden soil can be utilized while planting or keeping up with blossom beds.
Takiforce garden soil is the least expensive method for advancing the dirt in nurseries and bloom beds contrast with different manures.
This item can likewise be utilized as a fixing in custom made fertilized soil
Bundled in 40kg.₦13,500.00
We offer nursery bags (or grow bags) which are high-quality bags widely used for growing nursery plants, saplings, bulbs, seedlings, etc.
- Our nursery bags are dedicated to promoting the healthy growth of plants owing to their moisture-retaining the property.
- The offered nursery bags are extensively used in the horticulture industry and are best for tree seedlings, plant nursery, bedding plants, tomatoes, cucumbers, just to mention a few.
- Made of high-quality polyethene (PE) nylon material.
- The price listed is for one bundle and a bundle contains 100 pieces of nursery bags.
- The dimension of the offered grow bags is 21 cm by 13.2cm which is 8.27 x 5.2 inches and 210mm x 132mm
- These nursery bags can carry up to 2kg of soil.
What are you waiting for? Place your orders now!₦700.00
The Kaolack watermelon seeds from Tecnisem Seeds organization expand as oval-fashioned natural merchandise, widespread length, light inexperienced strip. It is additionally nicely impervious to fusarium and anthracnose. The products of Kaolack are likewise around 5-6 kg, with light inexperienced skin tone, finely medium inexperienced striped. The purple tissue tone is crunchy and candy, all-around valued by means of consumers.₦14,000.00
It works by placing the grains in the top container which is additionally removable and setting it back to decide the dampness content in the grains