Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
Active Ingredient: ATRAZINE, 80% WP. It is a selective systemic herbicide absorbed by the roots and foliage with translocation acropetally in the xylem and accumulation in the apical meristems and leaves. Used as a Pre- and post-emergence control of annual broad-leaved weeds and annual grasses in maize, sorghum, sugar cane and pineapples.For agricultural use only.₦4,100.00content : Powder - Liquid
Daksh serves to productively use the supplements and energy present in the dirt. Daksh shields plants from bugs, worms and nuisances. It’s an organophosphate insect poison.
Dichlorvos 100 percent. W/V EC₦1,500.00
- Soybeans, Peas, Groundnuts, Potato, Carrots and dry beans: Use 2 Ltr/Ha.
- French beans, Onions: Use 1.2 Litre/Ha.
- Sugarcane eradication: Use 5 Litre per Ha applied on the ground.
- As a sugarcane ripener: Use 200-250ml/Ha in 200Ltr water using a Knapsack.
- PHI: Pineapples 7 days; Beans 60 days; Sugarcane 14 days; medicinal plants 32 days.
- Re-Entry: Do not enter the treated area within 1 day after application.
- Composition: Fluazifop –P-butyl 150g/l
Amprolin is indicated for the treatment of coccidiosis caused by coccidia susceptible to amprolium (Eimeria spp) or gastrointestinal infections for which it is therapeutically or prophylactically indicated to administer amprolium in calves, goats, sheep, and poultry.
Amprolium hydrochloride 300mg
Carrier ad 1g
For oral administration through drinking water or milk
Calves, sheep, and goats;
- Preventive; 1g per 60kg body weight through drinking water for 1-2 weeks.
- Curative; 1g per 30kg body weight through drinking water for 5 days.
- Preventive; 100g per 500 litres of water for 1-2 weeks.
- Curative; 100g per 150-250 litres of water for 5-7 days.
NOT INTENDED FOR BIRDS PRODUCING EGGS FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.