Bell Pepper Espartano F1 is a hybrid variety of bell pepper that is known for its high yields and disease resistance. It is a popular choice for commercial growers, but it is also easy to grow in the home garden.
Espartano F1 plants are medium-tall and have restricted leaves. The fruits are dark green, smooth, and delicate, with five ribs. They can grow to be up to 4 inches long and 3 inches wide.
Espartano F1 peppers are resistant to a number of common diseases, including tobacco mosaic virus, pepper mild mottle virus, and bacterial spot. This makes them a good choice for growers in areas where these diseases are prevalent.
Bell Pepper Espartano F1are also very productive. Plants can produce up to 10 pounds of fruit per season. The fruits are typically ready to harvest within 75-80 days of transplanting.
Bell Pepper Espartano F1 have a sweet flavor and a crunchy texture. They are delicious eaten fresh, cooked, or canned. They can also be used in a variety of dishes, such as salads, stir-fries, and pizzas.
- Sow seeds indoors 6-8 weeks before the last frost date.
- Transplant seedlings outdoors after the last frost date.
- Space plants 18-24 inches apart in full sun.
- Water plants regularly, especially during hot weather.
- Fertilize plants every 2-3 weeks with a balanced fertilizer.
- Harvest peppers when they are fully ripe and have a deep green color.