Atrazine Selective and Systemic Herbicide Powder (80% WP)
Atrazine is a particular and fundamental herbicide containing 80% Atrazine WP. It controls a wide scope of broadleaf weeds and a few yearly grasses.
Atrazine 80% WP
Atrazine is utilized as a pre-and-post rise herbicide for the control of yearly weeds in ranger service, laid out grasses, maize, sweet potato, sorghum, pineapple, and sugarcane
Blend the expected amount in with a little spotless water to shape a smooth glue, then empty the glue into the splash tank through a strainer. Add water and keep the combination in nonstop suspension through tumult.
By and large, utilize 100-200 liters of water for every hectare
Crop Dose rate Kg/Ha
1 Pineapple 2.00-7.50 2.00-7.50
2 Maize 2.50-3.57 2.50-3.57
3 Sorghum 2.50-3.57 2.50-3.57
4 Sugarcane 2.50-5.00 2.50-5.00
5 Yam 1.50-3.00 1.50-3.00
Security safety measures
Wear reasonable defensive gloves and face insurance while taking care of. While utilizing this specialist, don’t drink or smoke. Try not to apply where the base of non-target plants can ingest the compound. Try not to defile water supplies. Wash powder from the skin and eyes right away. Avoid food, beverages and creature feedstuff. Keep out of the compass of kids.
The portion time frame is 28 days
Store in an appropriate dry spot
Try not to store close to food and food item
Don’t re-utilize void sacks
Unsafe assuming that it interacts with the skin or gulped
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
Ross 308 day-old chick broilers satisfy the demands of customers who require a bird that performs consistently well and has the versatility to meet a broad range of end-product requirements.
- The price here is for a carton of 50 chicks. You can buy as many cartons as you want.
- Schedule for vaccination/medication and product information guides will be forwarded to your mails upon placement of successful orders.
- ALL Agrited Broiler (Bx) DOC’s are going to be hatchery vaccinated with (New Castle) VH + Infectious Bronchitis H 120
You need to clear your weeds in an easy and cheaper way? Gramoxone is here for you!
- Gramoxone is a unique, fast-acting, non-selective, contact herbicide used for the control of most fibrous-rooted grasses and annual broadleaf weeds.
- The product also has varied uses in a wide variety of crops.
- Gramoxone is the ideal herbicide for use in conservation and no-till systems as it only controls the foliage parts of weeds, thus promoting intact roots and preventing soil erosion.
- We deliver nationwide.