Caterpillar Force (Non-Systemic Insecticide | 100g | 100pcs per ctn)
We offer Caterpillar Force which is a non-systemic insecticide for the control Lepidoptera pests on vegetables, beans, cowpea, soybean, cotton, fruits and other crops.
- The product is effective against lepidopteran pests including various species of moths and butterflies.
- Caterpillar Force is an Insect Growth Regulator which kills insects by stomach poisoning and contact poisoning.
- Active Ingredient in the product is emamectin benzoate 5 % WDG.
We deliver nationwide.
We offer Caterpillar Force which is a non-systemic insecticide for the control of Lepidoptera pests on vegetables, beans, cowpea, soybean, cotton, fruits, and other crops. Caterpillar Force is an Insect Growth Regulator that kills insects by stomach poisoning and contact poisoning.
The product will have minimal effect on your crops as it is a non-systemic agricultural pesticide that penetrates leaf tissues by translaminar movement. It paralyzes the Lepidopteran insects, which stops feeding within hours of ingestion and die 2-4 days after treatment.
- Active Ingredient: Emamectin Benzoate 5 % WDG.
- Family: Avermectin.
- Packaging: 100 g / 100 pieces / carton.
Lepidoptera (moths and butterflies) are the second most diverse pest insects after beetles. There is hardly any cultivated plant that is not attacked by at least one lepidopteran pest. As pollinators of many plants, adult moths and butterflies are usually beneficial insects that feed on nectar using their siphoning proboscis. The caterpillar, however, almost always has chewing mouthparts that are suitable for feeding on various parts of a plant causing production losses. Most caterpillars are defoliators or miners of succulent plant tissues.
- Some (for example wood moths) can cause gum pockets and introduce rot resulting in timber degradation. They bore large holes in stems which can leave smaller trees susceptible to wind damage.
- They can be severe pests of seedlings in the nursery (for instance cutworms or armyworms) which can cause partial to complete defoliation and bending of the seedlings.
- Many species of lepidopteran pests can cause outbreaks in certain plants, causing a significant drop in yield and economic losses.
Importance of insecticides in crop production
Insecticides are chemicals that destroy or inhibit specific developmental stages of insects. They play a vital role in an Integrated Pest Management plan.
Food crops must compete with up to 3,000 species of worms and 10,000 species of plant-eating insects. The threats by these pests do not stop when crops leave fields because they can still cause great nuisance and damage in storage. This shows the pertinent need for specific chemicals that can deal with these pests while prolonging the life of crops and preventing post-harvest losses.
- Insecticides help farmers grow more food on less land by protecting crops from insects and their developmental stages.
- The use of insecticides will serve to increase the productivity per hectare.
- They enable farmers to produce safe, quality foods at affordable prices.
- They also help farmers to provide an abundance of nutritious, all-year-round food which is necessary for human health.
- Insecticides decrease exposure to food contaminated with harmful micro-organisms and naturally occurring toxins, preventing food-related diseases.
Specification: Caterpillar Force (Non-Systemic Insecticide | 100g | 100pcs per ctn)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
This meat cutting/handling machine offers a blend of productivity just as efficient choices for the quick handling of poultry (butchered/frozen) for ranchers/merchants. It is a reduced construction with strong aspects, offers simple upkeep includes and further develops meat handling proficiency.
- Soybeans, Peas, Groundnuts, Potato, Carrots and dry beans: Use 2 Ltr/Ha.
- French beans, Onions: Use 1.2 Litre/Ha.
- Sugarcane eradication: Use 5 Litre per Ha applied on the ground.
- As a sugarcane ripener: Use 200-250ml/Ha in 200Ltr water using a Knapsack.
- PHI: Pineapples 7 days; Beans 60 days; Sugarcane 14 days; medicinal plants 32 days.
- Re-Entry: Do not enter the treated area within 1 day after application.
- Composition: Fluazifop –P-butyl 150g/l
We offer the best full trickle water system unit for 1 section of land. Our trickle water system framework considers a ton of variables, for example, ranch geological data, for example, inclines and soil types. We have you covered, place orders today.₦325,000.00
The Darina F1 half and half Cucumber seeds from Monsanto is a high yielding quality natural product that fits in all business sectors. An energetic developing further plant is profoundly impervious to nuisances and sicknesses. Its organic product turns out in a wonderful dim green tone with white thistles in the size of 20-23 cm.
Seeds Package size: 10/25g
Subsection: Open field
Item length: 20-23 cm
Developing Environment: Green House (Protected)
Natural product tone: Dark green
Development: 45-50 days
Natural product Length: 23-25cm
Yield: 30 t/section of land
Obstruction: Resistant to the cucumber infection vaginal yellowing and scab sickness. Incidental protection from the mosaic infection from cucumber and fine mold.₦4,000.00