- For the matured broilers, they are often sold between 11 to 13 weeks, especially in Nigeria. This is specially targeted toward festive periods such as Easter, Christmas, Sallah, etc.
- Mature broilers can be slaughtered, dress, and packaged for sale as frozen chicken. This offers more value for some customers.
- Our mature broilers are available for shipping nationwide.
- Kindly place your order or request a quote.
Mature Broilers ( Live Birds )
We offer you healthy, strong, and disease-free mature broilers of different strains and breeds weighing over 3.5kg.
- They have been raised in a clean farm environment under good management conditions.
- You will need to book ahead of the coming festive season to secure your birds.
- Bookings are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Limited stock is available. We ship nationwide.
Chicken meat is very popular throughout the world. It is seen as a healthy meat low in fat and rich in protein (lean meat). Basically, broilers (meat hens) are sold for some reasons (selling before maturity, selling when matured, and selling as processed meat/chicken parts).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
Avesthrin 10% ec is a non-systemic insecticide with contact and stomach action. It controls agricultural insects. Especially lepidoptera, but also coleoptera, diptera, hemiptera, and other classes, in fruit (including citrus), cocoa, vines,vegetables, potatoes, cucurbits, lettuce, capsicums, tomatoes, cereals, maize, soyabeans, cotton, coffee, rice,pecans, cowpeas, forestry, etc.₦4,000.00
We offer layflat connectors which are fittings used in drip irrigation to connect drip tape to the mainline tubings.
- The offered product is very cost-effective and easy to install.
- It is easy to connect and disconnect.
- Perfect for horticultural and agricultural water systems, suitable for permanent applications.
Place your orders now and we deliver nationwide.₦18,900.00
We offer offtake valves which are significant hardware utilized in dribble water system frameworks.
The offered hardware has a shutoff valve which can be utilized to switch off a singular line of dribble tape.
The offered item is a fitting made with great PVC materials.
It is not difficult to associate and detach.
50 pieces for every pack
Submit your requests now and we convey across the country.₦18,500.00
Drip tape is a type of thin-walled drip line used in drip irrigation.
- Ideal for use with crops in minimum tilled soil where previous crop residue may be a factor.
- Great for germination, onions, garlic, strawberries, and vegetables.
- In cases where planting space is limited, drip tapes are very resourceful.
- Our drip tapes come in different lengths, thickness, and diameter depending on your specific needs.
- You may need to integrate pressure to ensure the system is operating at a low bar pressure.
Drip Irrigation Systems
Drip irrigation is sometimes called trickle irrigation and involves dripping water onto the soil at very low rates from a system of small diameter plastic pipes fitted with outlets called emitters or drippers.
Water is applied close to plants so that only part of the soil in which the roots grow is wetted, unlike surface and sprinkler irrigation, which involves wetting the whole soil profile. With drip irrigation water, applications are more frequent (usually every 1-3 days) than with other methods and thus provides a very favorable high moisture level in the soil in which plants can flourish.
Advantages of Drip Irrigation
- Fertilizer and nutrient loss is minimized due to a localized application and reduced leaching.
- Water application efficiency is high if managed correctly.
- Field leveling is not necessary.
- Fields with irregular shapes are easily accommodated.
- Recycled non-potable water can be safely used.
- Moisture within the root zone can be maintained at field capacity.
- Soil type plays a less important role in the frequency of irrigation.
- Soil erosion is lessened.
- Weed growth is lessened.
- Water distribution is highly uniform, controlled by the output of each nozzle.
- Labor cost is less than other irrigation methods.
- Variation in supply can be regulated by regulating the valves and drippers.
- Fertigation can easily be included with minimal waste of fertilizers.
- Foliage remains dry, reducing the risk of disease.
- Usually operated at a lower pressure than other types of pressurized irrigation, reducing energy costs.