Maxi MKP (Monopotassium Phosphate Fertilizer | 25kg)
Maxi MKP is a fully water-soluble mono-potassium phosphate fertilizer which is a highly efficient source of phosphorus and potassium for plants.
- As a nitrogen-free fertilizer, the offered product is the preferred source of phosphorus and potassium when nitrogen fertilization should be limited.
- It can be applied at the productive stages of sugar-rich fruit crops to increase sugar content and to improve crop quality.
- You can also combine Maxi MKP with other fertilizers to meet crop nutritional needs throughout the growth cycle.
Maxi MKP is a fully soluble fertilizer comprising potassium and phosphorous, recommended for vegetables, fruits, vines, flowers, turf, and ornamentals.
- MKP is water-soluble mono-potassium phosphate fertilizer and an efficient source of phosphorus.
- It is suitable for application before flowering in mangoes and cashews mainly. Also useful in groundnuts, beans soybeans, and vegetables
Maxi MKP: Advantages
- It is a fully water-soluble fertilizer, containing two essential elements for your crop development, providing immediately available potassium and phosphorous.
- The product is also free of chloride, sodium, and other detrimental elements for plants.
- Safe for plants and humans; has a moderately low pH and low salt index.
- Mono Potassium Phosphate is the most readily available fertilizer form of potassium and phosphorous available.
- As a nitrogen-free fertilizer, Mono Potassium Phosphate is the preferred source of phosphorous and potassium when nitrogen should be limited.
- It is particularly important for:
- Root establishment
- Early growth stages of root and vegetable crops
- Fruit and vegetable size, sugar and color development
- Flower development of fruit trees and ornamentals
- It is suitable for application via irrigation systems on any growing medium and can be used for foliar spraying when a quick response is required.
- It dissolves rapidly and completely and remains in solution ready for root adsorption or is taken in via leaf surfaces.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
Amiral F1-Hybrid Tomato, is a crossover reasonable for significant distance transportation in light of its magnificent solidness. It has a decent plant cover that safeguards the organic product presented to the sun. The plants have middle of the road protection from Bacterial wither sickness and bears an astounding yield.₦8,500.00
We offer coco peat which is a multi-purpose growing medium made out of coconut husk.
- It is an ideal growing medium for plants due to its high water holding capacity, acceptable EC & pH, porosity, and good drainage/ aeration.
- Our coco peat, which comes in 5kg blocks, is washed and buffered.
- It is 100% organic and free from pest, weeds, or diseases.
- One 5kg block of coco peat fills about 13 seedling trays of 104 cells (4cm x 4cm plug).
- EC: < 0.3ms/cm; pH: 5.8-6.5; Expansion: 15L/kg; Sieve: 6mm.
Place your orders now and we deliver nationwide.₦6,000.00