- Brush Cutter
- Colour Multi
- Ideal for mowing the lawn and cutting grass
- Durable and strong
- Availability of spare parts
- Supplied with Weeder Accessory
Oil Palm Harvester (2 Stroke Engines | 26cc | 3m)
- Drive Type:
- Place of Origin:
- Brand Name:
- After-sales Service Provided:
No overseas service provided
- Engine type:
2 Stroke, Single Cylinder, Forced Air-cooled, Gasoline Engine
- Engine Power:
chisel blade and bent blade
- Engine N.W./G.W./pcs:
- Shaft N.W./G.W./pcs:
- Supply Ability:
- 10000 Unit/Units per Week
- Packaging Details
- Our product makes light work of harvesting palm fruits from your oil palm plantation to increase your farming efficiency and yield.
- The offered equipment comes with two blades that facilitate harvest at a suitable height.
- With a fixed working length of 3m, the offered equipment can effortlessly reach bunches of fruits of long palms.
- Note that in addition to oil palm fruits, there are other fruits that can be suitably harvested by our palm harvester and they include pawpaw, mangoes, etc.
We deliver nationwide. Pre-order options available!!!
Oil Palm Harvester
We offer 26cc Oil Palm Harvester produced by Jinhua Jusen Garden Machinery Co. Ltd. Our oil palm harvester harvest of palm fruits easier and profitable.
- The offered product comes with two blades that facilitate harvest at a suitable height. Note that in addition to oil palm fruits, there are other fruits that can be suitably harvested by our palm harvester and these include pawpaw, mangoes, etc.
- With a fixed working length of 3 meters, the offered equipment can effortlessly reach bunches of fruits of long palms.
Some features of the product
- Drive Type: Gas engine
- Model number: JS-OPC26
- Shaft diameter: 26mm
- Displacement: 26cc
- Weight: 7kg
- Engine type: 2 cycles, single-cylinder, forced air-cooled, gasoline engine
- Type: Mini-harvester
- Start system: Recoil
- Engine power: 0.85KW/7800r/min
- TwoCycleOil/GasolineMixing Ratio: 1:25
- Engine: 1E34F
- Idling speed: 2800-3000r/min
- Blade: Bent blade and short shovel blade
- Ignition: CDI
Why is palm oil important?
- Palm oil accounts for over 35% of the world’s vegetable oil market and it is a source of livelihood and revenue to many farmers all over the globe.
- Most especially, oil palm supports livelihoods in developing nations (including Nigeria).
- Harvested all year round, oil palm trees produce on average 10 tons of fruit per hectare – far more than soya, rapeseed, and sunflower crops.
- This means oil palm requires 10 times less land than the other three major oil-producing crops, soya, rapeseed, and sunflower.
- In addition to the 3.74 tons of palm oil per hectare, 0.4 tons of palm kernel oil and 0.4 tons of palm kernel expeller/ cake are also produced from the fresh fruit bunches (or FFB).
- Palm kernel expeller is used extensively in the energy and animal feed sector.
- Palm kernel oil is a widely used ingredient in the personal care market.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
Maxi Calmag is a calcium magnesium nitrate manure which is the best compost to supply calcium and magnesium to plants.
Our CalMag compost is a premium and manure grade calcined magnesite (Calcium and Magnesium) appropriate for use in cultivating and crop creation.
The offered item contains specific supplements intended to make up for lacks in generally supplement and compost plans.
It is estimated in circular granules, which makes it superb for simple spreading and actual similarity attributes.
We convey across the country.₦30,000.00
We sell Commandant F1 which is a blocky cross breed pepper that ultimately becomes red at full physiological development.
It is a medium late to late assortment delivering blocky pepper organic products.
The typical organic product weight is 220g.
Standard utilization of sweet pepper is prescribed to defeat many problems and carry on with a solid life.
We convey across the country.₦21,500.00
Belt Expert insecticide from Bayer brand is an innovative and highly effective crop protection product with the most modern chemical active agents of Flubendiamide and Thiacloprid. It sustainably controls and manages a wide range of chewing and sucking pests from the early stage of the crop, fighting parasites on cotton and generally fruit crops. Belt Expert acts by contact and ingestion through systemic activity.. Its unique safe formulation offers maximum protection for crops like maize, pepper, tomato, cowpea, pepper etc. to produce healthy and high-quality crops.
- Active agents: Flubendiamide + thiacloprid (240 + 240g/L)
- Suspension concentrate (SC)
Packaging: 100 ml bottles. 20 bottles/Carton.
- Mode of action: Belt Expert acts by contact and ingestion through systemic activity