Tomato Seeds (UC82B | 100g | 20pcs per Carton)
We offer our customers UC82B variety of tomato seeds which are highly reputable tomato seeds characterized by relatively high yield and excellent fruit quality.
- UC82B tomato seeds have gone through an intensive breeding program to become one of the leading seed varieties for tomatoes.
- The seeds germinate to produce high-quality tomato fruits which are the early determinant type with good keeping quality
- The fruits are firm, reddish and somewhat square-shaped.
- The seed rate is 0.4-0.6 kg/ha and sow depth is 0.5 to 1 centimeters.
- We deliver nationwide.
We sell UC82B Tomato Seeds which have gone through an intensive breeding program to become one of the leading seed varieties for tomatoes. Tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum) belongs to family Solanaceae and is one of the most widely eaten vegetables in the world. It can be eaten fresh or in multiple of processed forms.
- The UC 82B tomato seeds germinate to produce high-quality tomato fruits which are the early determinant type with good keeping quality. In addition, the fruits are firm, reddish and somewhat square-shaped.
- In recent decades, consumption of tomatoes has been associated with the prevention of several diseases mainly due to the content of antioxidants including carotenes, ascorbic acid, and phenolic compounds.
The following are some information about the product:
- Variant: UC82B
- Features: early determinant type, firm, square-shaped, red fruit with good keeping quality.
- Planting season: dry and wet seasons.
- Seed rate: 0.4-0.6 kg/ha
- Maturity days: 125
- Yield: 30-35 t/ha
- Germination: 7-14 days.
- Sow depth: 0.5 to 1cm.
Growing tomato seeds
Sprinkle the seed thinly onto good quality seed compost. Cover with 1.5mm of compost and water lightly with a watering can.
If you are growing a few plants…
- Sow two seeds into a 7.5cm pot. Keep the compost moist but be careful not to overwater as wet conditions can encourage “damping-off” disease and other mold problems.
- After germination, remove the smaller plant.
- Pot-on the tomato seedlings as soon as they are big enough to handle. Hold the plants by the leaves.
- Taking care not to touch the stems, transplant them into 7.5cm pots. Protect the plant from frost, cold winds, droughts, etc.
If you want to grow them outside…
- Make sure you dig in plenty of garden compost or manure just before planting, because tomatoes are hungry plants!
- Plant tomatoes about 45cm apart leaving 75cm between the rows
Tomato plants need a lot of water and fed with manure if they are to produce a bountiful crop. For best results, water little and often!
Nutritional facts of tomatoes
The water content of tomatoes is about 95%, with the other 5% being mainly carbohydrates and fiber.
- Tomatoes are good sources of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, potassium, vitamin K, vitamin B9 (folate), etc.
- Including tomatoes in diet can help prevent cancer, maintain healthy blood pressure and reduce blood glucose levels in people with diabetes.
- They contain key carotenoids like lutein and lycopene. These can protect the eye against light-induced damage.
- Tomatoes are among the top ten fruits and vegetables for containing levels of pesticide residue.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 4.17 rating from 1791 reviews
Belt Expert insecticide from Bayer brand is an innovative and highly effective crop protection product with the most modern chemical active agents of Flubendiamide and Thiacloprid. It sustainably controls and manages a wide range of chewing and sucking pests from the early stage of the crop, fighting parasites on cotton and generally fruit crops. Belt Expert acts by contact and ingestion through systemic activity.. Its unique safe formulation offers maximum protection for crops like maize, pepper, tomato, cowpea, pepper etc. to produce healthy and high-quality crops.
- Active agents: Flubendiamide + thiacloprid (240 + 240g/L)
- Suspension concentrate (SC)
Packaging: 100 ml bottles. 20 bottles/Carton.
- Mode of action: Belt Expert acts by contact and ingestion through systemic activity
Bottle size: 1L
Section: General Weed Killer
Dynamic Ingredients: Glyphosate 360g/ltr
Amount: 12 containers in a container
Rice, Cassava, Yam Sugarcane, Soybeans, Groundnut, Water Mellon, Cowpea, Cotton, Maize, Cocoa, Potatoes, Onion, Pepper, Tomatoes, Sorghum, Oil Palm , Rubber.₦4,000.00
Winged serpent Herbicide/Paraquat is a non-specific contact herbicide by Wacot. It controls a large number of yearly grasses, broadleaf weeds, and enduring grasses. It additionally has the potential for complete weed control in agribusiness.
Dynamic fixing: Paraquat dichloride 276g/L.
Method of activity: Contact/non particular
Bundling Size: 1 Liter
Delivers powerful protection against key piercing, sucking and chewing bugs.
Provides regionally systemic and broad-spectrum contact interest.
Compatible in spray tank mixes with maximum insecticides, miticides, and fungicides, furnished they may be no longer alkaline.
Labeled for a variety of fruit and citrus trees, vegetable crops, area and seed vegetation and pecans.₦8,000.00