Tomato Seeds (UC82B | 100g | 20pcs per Carton)
We offer our customers UC82B variety of tomato seeds which are highly reputable tomato seeds characterized by relatively high yield and excellent fruit quality.
- UC82B tomato seeds have gone through an intensive breeding program to become one of the leading seed varieties for tomatoes.
- The seeds germinate to produce high-quality tomato fruits which are the early determinant type with good keeping quality
- The fruits are firm, reddish and somewhat square-shaped.
- The seed rate is 0.4-0.6 kg/ha and sow depth is 0.5 to 1 centimeters.
- We deliver nationwide.
We sell UC82B Tomato Seeds which have gone through an intensive breeding program to become one of the leading seed varieties for tomatoes. Tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum) belongs to family Solanaceae and is one of the most widely eaten vegetables in the world. It can be eaten fresh or in multiple of processed forms.
- The UC 82B tomato seeds germinate to produce high-quality tomato fruits which are the early determinant type with good keeping quality. In addition, the fruits are firm, reddish and somewhat square-shaped.
- In recent decades, consumption of tomatoes has been associated with the prevention of several diseases mainly due to the content of antioxidants including carotenes, ascorbic acid, and phenolic compounds.
The following are some information about the product:
- Variant: UC82B
- Features: early determinant type, firm, square-shaped, red fruit with good keeping quality.
- Planting season: dry and wet seasons.
- Seed rate: 0.4-0.6 kg/ha
- Maturity days: 125
- Yield: 30-35 t/ha
- Germination: 7-14 days.
- Sow depth: 0.5 to 1cm.
Growing tomato seeds
Sprinkle the seed thinly onto good quality seed compost. Cover with 1.5mm of compost and water lightly with a watering can.
If you are growing a few plants…
- Sow two seeds into a 7.5cm pot. Keep the compost moist but be careful not to overwater as wet conditions can encourage “damping-off” disease and other mold problems.
- After germination, remove the smaller plant.
- Pot-on the tomato seedlings as soon as they are big enough to handle. Hold the plants by the leaves.
- Taking care not to touch the stems, transplant them into 7.5cm pots. Protect the plant from frost, cold winds, droughts, etc.
If you want to grow them outside…
- Make sure you dig in plenty of garden compost or manure just before planting, because tomatoes are hungry plants!
- Plant tomatoes about 45cm apart leaving 75cm between the rows
Tomato plants need a lot of water and fed with manure if they are to produce a bountiful crop. For best results, water little and often!
Nutritional facts of tomatoes
The water content of tomatoes is about 95%, with the other 5% being mainly carbohydrates and fiber.
- Tomatoes are good sources of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, potassium, vitamin K, vitamin B9 (folate), etc.
- Including tomatoes in diet can help prevent cancer, maintain healthy blood pressure and reduce blood glucose levels in people with diabetes.
- They contain key carotenoids like lutein and lycopene. These can protect the eye against light-induced damage.
- Tomatoes are among the top ten fruits and vegetables for containing levels of pesticide residue.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 5.00 rating from 1634 reviews
We offer NoduMax which is another vegetable vaccination innovation created at the IITA Business Incubation Platform. NoduMax is expected for soybean crops with the goal that they are better ready to get to nitrogen from the air.
Purchase this imaginative item today and make certain of improved efficiency.
We convey cross country.₦4,000.00
You need to clear your weeds in an easy and cheaper way? Gramoxone is here for you!
- Gramoxone is a unique, fast-acting, non-selective, contact herbicide used for the control of most fibrous-rooted grasses and annual broadleaf weeds.
- The product also has varied uses in a wide variety of crops.
- Gramoxone is the ideal herbicide for use in conservation and no-till systems as it only controls the foliage parts of weeds, thus promoting intact roots and preventing soil erosion.
- We deliver nationwide.
We offer end connectors that are utilized in dribble water system frameworks to impede the finish of trickle lines.
The offered item is a fundamental fitting that empowers you to eliminate any plugs in the framework to clean up any silt.
They are exceptionally savvy and simple to introduce.
End connectors can likewise be utilized to stop water stream along the dribble line to guarantee sufficient strain is worked inside your water system framework.
100 pieces for every pack.
Submit your requests now and we convey from one side of the country to the other.₦13,000.00